Advertising your Business Online
There are a lot of options when it comes to paid advertising online. It can give you the ability to get in-front of new customers right at the time they are searching for your business, or can raise awareness of your existence in a crowded market.
We focus on the largest Ad Networks that can have the biggest impact on your business;
- LinkedIn: For B2B marketing mostly.
- Facebook/Twitter: Ads work like display ads, and are best for top-of-funnel marketing.
- Google Adwords: Offers Cost-Per-Click ads and can be highly targeted.
- Bing: Similar to Google Adwords.
Regardless of the network you use, there are some essential aspects of online advertising you need to consider;
- If the Advertisement is driving people to your website, the Landing Page must be highly relevant to the advertisement content. This is not only important from a marketing point of view, but can determine the cost you pay for the advert, and can even determine if your ad is show at all.
- Understand where your audience resides. Depending on your product, service or goal, different networks may perform better than others.
- Make sure you can measure the outcome. All of the Ad Networks will give you metrics on the number of impressions, clicks, etc, but make sure you can measure the actual results at your end ... how many people purchased, signed up, etc
- Review results regularly. Don't just let it run, look at what is happening and see how you can improve. If you leave it, you run the risk of spending budget without getting a return.
- Make sure you are re-marketing, so you can track visitors once they have left your site. Get a second bite of the cherry!
There are a lot of options when it comes to online advertising, and it can be very daunting to get it right and not waste money. If you'd like to find out more, Contact Chris Court for a chat.